Construction Remodeling Cleanup Services Milwaukee, WI
The Best Construction/Remodeling
Renovating and constructing something new around your space can get challenging. Apart from deciding on the right paint color and construction, the renovation can result in chaos. The paint scattered all around, the tools left behind, the spare lying around, and so much more. Any construction comes with a fair bit of dust and it comes along with great cleaning demand.
Here are a few tips and checklist that one should know about after construction and remodeling:
• Clean the walls and molding to begin the process. If the walls are painted freshly, you can stick to dry dusting. If you want to keep the old paint, then wipe it with a damp towel. Wrap a towel around a broom and use it as a duster to clean off the dirt.
• If your floors are carpeted, you can go over them quite a few times with a powerful vacuum. If they are wood, then follow the vacuum with mopping.
• For furniture, use the upholstery attachment on your vacuum to deep clean the things under wraps like a mattress, fabric windows, and other accessories.
• Clean the blades of ceiling fans, unless you want to have new ones involved.
• Use a solution of warm water and soap to unscrew and clean vents.
• Use a damp rag to wipe down the wood and metal furniture along with other miscellaneous items for cleaning.
• Always check the air filters after the construction or renovation is done. Painters remove the filters while painting and forget to put them back in. Remember to place the filter back, to avoid damage to the furnace.
Construction and renovation can be greatly rewarding in the long run, but the cleaning process can get the better of anyone. This checklist will help you get your cleaning action in order and get the most out of your construction and renovation.