Construction Remodeling Cleanup Services Milwaukee, WI
The Best Construction/Remodeling
Renovating and constructing something new around your business space can get challenging. Apart from deciding on the right paint color and construction, the renovation can result in chaos if not planned correctly. The paint scattered all around, the tools left behind, the spare tools lying around, and so much more can all add to these troubles. All construction comes with a fair bit of dust exposure and it all comes along with great amount of cleaning demand in the area.
Here are a few tips and checklists that one should know about the after math of construction and remodeling:
• Thoroughly clean the walls and molding areas to begin the process. If the walls are painted fresh, you can stick to dry dusting the area. If you want to keep the old paint in tact, then wipe it with a damp towel. Wrap a towel around a broom and use it as a duster to clean off any excess dirt.
• If your floors are carpeted, you can go over them quite a few times with a powerful vacuum. If they are wood, then follow the vacuum procedures with mopping.
• For furniture, use the upholstery attachment on your vacuum to deep clean the elements under wraps like the mattress, fabric windows, and other accessories.
• Clean the blades of ceiling fans completely, unless you want to have new ones installed.
• Use a solution of warm water and soap to unscrew and clean vents throughout the entire area.
• Use a damp rag to wipe down the wood and metal furniture along with other miscellaneous items for cleaning.
• Always check the air filters after the construction or renovation projects are completed. Painters often remove the filters while painting and forget to put them back in their proper location. Remember to place the filter back, to avoid any damage to the furnace.
Construction and renovation can be greatly rewarded in the long run, but the cleaning process can get the best of anyone. This checklist will help you get your cleaning action in order and get the most out of your construction and renovation projects.